I have been searching for modern ways to provide training and mentoring in FEA. I now offer FEA based Corporate Training Courses.
The courses are a mix of live classroom training, using FEA software, and refresher and supplemental material available on a client specific Learning Management System (LMS). Over the years it has been clear that many attend live classes – and then don’t get to use FEA for a while. This combined approach allows your staff to keep those skills fresh. Indeed, additional ideas and material can be added.
These courses are a natural extension of the e-Learning courses I have created and presented in partnership with NAFEMS over the past 10 years. Those courses will continue, but the new Corporate Training also allows me to focus on both the specific FEA software application as well as the vital FEA background.
The two Course Methods are brought together seamlessly:
• FEA best practice, checking, the techniques behind the software, why and how we use FEA in industry
• Specific FEA workflows, putting the FEA knowledge to work in the context of the software you use
This gives a rich opportunity to provide in-depth and relevant FEA strategies for your team
To make the courses more relevant, I will work with you to develop the knowledge your engineers need to do their job efficiently:
Product Specific material
• Idealization methods relevant to your needs, from micro-mechanisms to heavy industrial plant
• Developing models, case studies and workshops that are in context
Process Specific material
• Working with designers to introduce or strengthen FEA knowledge whilst leveraging CAD skills
• Helping FE analysts to strengthen core skills or develop new skills
Technology Specific material
Creating custom courses from the wide range of areas I have taught over the past 10 years:
- Introduction to FEA
- Dynamics in FEA
- Non-linear FEA
- Fatigue and Fracture in FEA
- Composites in FEA
- Optimization methods in FEA
- Modeling Joints and Connections in FEA